Hikari™ Electronic Drug Bay
The Hikari Electronic Drug Bay is an ultra high-density pick-and-place-to-light storage system for pharmacy stock and will-call prescriptions bottles. Just two easy access bays can hold up to 1,000 stock bottles or boxes conserving valuable pharmacy space while expediting product-handling tasks. Hikari can be integrated into your pharmacy management software to produce a seamless prescription filling or retrieving process while simultaneously tracking stock activity. With the multi-color LED signaling system, the prescription or stock item location is identified instantly improving staff retrieval time and accuracy.
Hikari is available double or single-sided and can be customized to hold specific bottle or box sizes based on your inventory container sizes.
- Customizable to pharmacy stock sizes
- LED guided pick-and-place on every channel
- Services up to 5 technicians with own dedicated LED light
- Optional freedom-to-roam phone scanning devices
- Available double or single sided–load from front or back
- Provides visibility to expired or recalled stock items
- Small footprint
- Angled channel dividers for easy product retrieval
- Bay design maximizes cabinet access
- Expedites stocking and retrieval tasks
- Increases pharmacy fill rate
- Reduces pharmacy footprint dedicated to storage